This course exceeds CSA requirements for Intermediate First Aid courses in Canada. This course meets Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) and Workplace First Aid (WFA) standards, but is not recognized by CNESST in the province of Québec.
Standard First Aid Level C is for individuals requiring comprehensive information on First Aid and CPR for their workplace, school, or personal interest.
Upon completion, participants receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
- CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Using AEDs
- Choking and breathing emergencies
- Mental health first aid
- Opioid overdose awareness
- Bleeding and burn management
- Bone and joint injuries
- Environmental emergencies
This is a 2-day course