Education & Training Objectives
When you complete this training, you should be able to:
- Apply knowledge of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) in your workplace.
- Describe the different requirements for supplier and workplace labels.
- Find information on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) to use the product safely in your work area.
- Explain the health and safety hazards you may encounter.
- Identify the WHMIS pictograms and the precautions to take when handling the product or material.
- Describe your rights and responsibilities as they relate to WHMIS.