BTNX Rapid Response COVID-19 Antigen Test Box (25 Tests)
The Rapid Response™ COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device detects the presence of SARS-CoV-2 viral nucleoprotein antigens in nasal and nasopharyngeal secretions.
In just 15 minutes, individuals can determine a positive or negative result. If positive, individuals should adhere to their local public health guidelines and verify results with a PCR test.
Antigens are generally detectable in nasal secretions during the acute phase of infection. Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status.
Negative results should be treated as presumptive, and do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions.
The Rapid Response COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device, manufactured by BTNX Inc., is a Health Canada authorized COVID-19 testing device.
Accessible, large-scale testing helps contain the virus spread. It is the perfect screening tool for organizations that want to protect their workplace from the risk of COVID-19 transmission
- Test time: 15 minutes
- Test Technology: Antigen
- Diagnostic Sensitivity: 78.6% – 96.2%
- Diagnostic Specificity 96.5%-100%
- Quantity: 25 tests/kit
- Sample Collection: Shallow nasal
- Easily deployed at a large scale
- Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
- No special/additional instruments required
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- Extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
- 25 solutions per box (one for each test make it easy to share the box
Note: Rapid Tests are FINAL SALE – All orders for this product are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
6 in stock