Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Fluent Motion’s TDG course meets all of Transport Canada’s training requirements under the TDG Regulations, for all persons involved in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods by ground. It contains interactive elements such as videos, and group exercises which will engage the adult learner and make for an interesting and educational learning experience.
Our courses focus on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained and easily resourced. A final exam to complete the course and a certificate issued upon completion. TDG certification is valid for 3 years upon completion and is non-transferable.
Theoretical Component (In Class)
- An overview of TDG Requirements and Regulations
- Responsibilities of Shippers, handlers and carriers
- Nine classes of Dangerous Goods
- Shipping Documentation
- Placards, Labels and Safety Marks
- Different means of containment
- Special Situations
- Emergency Response Plans (ERAP) and actions
Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations
Participant manual, TDG Class Guide, Placarding Guide, Emergency Reporting Documents and phone numbers, and wallet card
Shippers, Receivers, Drivers, Supervisors and Safety Professionals