3 ply Pleated Masks, ASTM Level-3 by the case
3 ply Pleated Masks, ASTM Level-3, Manufactured with the highest quality meltblown filter material, Pro-Tec 5633 masks are manufactured in RONCO’s facility in Ontario, Canada. 100% automated machine (including packaging) ensures masks are never touched by human hands.
All RONCO Masks do not contain any graphene or bio graphene in them. Read here to know more.
- Fiberglass Free
- 3 ply pleated masks meet ASTM F2100 level-3 standards and also meet minimum requirements of ASTM F 1862 standard for blood penetration
- Made of soft inner layer (spunbond polypropylene material) for maximum user comfort in terms of breathability and long-term wear
- Superior quality meltblown filter layer provides high bacterial & particulate filtration efficiency that exceeds the requirements of ASTM standards
- High-quality nose-clip ensures proper fit to all facial contours
- Ear-loops are 100% latex-free to minimize risks of allergic reactions
- High breathability materials
- Hydrophobic outer layer (spunbond polypropylene material) provides protection when at risk of encountering blood and/or bodily fluid splatter
- 10 masks pre-packaged in a sleeve is your guarantee of a hygienic product
Download Spec Sheet
Minimum 1 case order (50 Masks per Box / 20 Boxes per Case = 1000 Masks)
Skid pricing available (call in)
15 in stock